Good but not very good, in these cases they say: Persona 5 Tactics One of the titles reviewed in the latest issue of the Japanese magazine Famitsuassigned to the game votes good but not great: one 9 and three 8s, 33/40 overall.
- Eiga Sumikko Gurashi Tsugihagi Koujou no Fushigi-na Ko Game de Asobou! Eiga no Sekai (Key) – 7/7/7/7 (28/40)
- Just Dance 2024 (PS5, Xbox Series, Switch) – 8/8/8/7 (31/40)
- The World of Momotaro Dentetsu: Chikyuu and Kibou de Mawatteru! (Key) – 9/8/9/9 (35/40)
- Persona 5 Tactica (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 8/9/8/8 (33/40)
- Parhelion Yohane: BLAZE on DEEPBLUE (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 8/8/7/7 (30/40)
Released on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch on November 17, Persona 5 Tactica appears as a variation on the theme of the Atlus series. a strategically based spin-off It will involve the Phantom Thieves in a new adventure.
But all eyes are on Momotaro Dentetsu World
As you can see, it was also reviewed in the latest issue of Famitsu The World of Momotaro Dentetsu: Chikyuu and Kibou de Mawatteru!The new installment of the series, produced by Konami, which has achieved monstrous success in Japan, surpassing even blockbusters and sacred monsters.
The game, which received a total of 35/40 points, three of which are 9 and one of which is 8, will produce extraordinary numbers on its own field this time, and a western distribution is not foreseen for now.