RGG Studio has released a new patch for its hit RPG. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth. About this subject1.15 update and is mainly concerned with correcting a number of bugs.
Some errors also cause: progress blockSo this is a very important update for all players. There are also various fixes for Sujimon or Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth’s “pokémon” (but without the risk of lawsuits). You can find the full patch note just below.
Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth update details
There Patch 1.15 The text of Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth is as follows:
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash in battles with Sujimon in rare cases.
- Music playback in playlists has been improved so that playback can be resumed from where it was stopped.
- Fixed a bug where the status bonus on leveling up was not reflected correctly when changing jobs.
- Fixed a bug that caused characters to occasionally get stuck in walls during battles in some areas in Hawaii, blocking progress.
- Fixed various bugs on Dondoko Island, such as the game not progressing under certain conditions and an issue that caused island guests to become suspended in the air.
- Fixed Sujimon team progression and change issues under certain circumstances in Sujimon substories.
- Fixed typos and localization issues.
- Various other bugs have been fixed to improve stability and quality.
DSO Gaming then adds information that was not mentioned in the patch note and therefore we cannot confirm, but we report it for completeness. In the publication, it was stated that one of the advantages of the update was Improved handling of DLSS 3 FramingIt doesn’t cause problems anymore.
As a reminder, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth surpassed 1 million copies sold worldwide immediately after its release.