The data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us via the website
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- we collect your email details when you send us an email enquiry
- your Internet Protocol ( IP ) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
The legal basis for processing this data is to perform a task in the public interest that is set out in law and is statute based.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use the Green Castle Estate website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search, respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
What we do with your data
The data we collect is not collected with anyone else. We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint