Jamaica Family Vacation
Green Castle Estate with its wide open spaces, walking trails and beautiful gardens makes for a perfect family vacation. We specialize in creating one of a kind experiences that will introduce families to a new culture, food and way of life. There is a broad range of easy to do activities, so you are sure to find something interesting for children and adults of all ages. The Estate House has a fantastic 150 foot Zip wire, large swimming pool, tennis court, satellite TV and free internet access to ensure that everyone is entertained. Our caring staff can provide child care for some adult time away. Many activities to keep the kids happy are available closeby. SEE BELOW
Some popular activities for families include:
- Green Castle Estate Tour
- Playing and swimming at Jacks Bay, part of Greencastle, just a short walk away
- Jamaican Birding
- Hiking to Mingo Falls on Green Castle (2.6 miles easy walking)
- Join in a game of soccer or cricket in Robins Bay
- Visiting Green Castle's Historical Tower and Blue Hole to see marine life
- Visits to Dolphin Cove
- Visits to Mystic Mountain
- Nearby Water Park
- Blue Mountains and Coffee plantation
- Frenchmans Cove
- Bob Marley Museum
- Usain Bolts Tracks and Records
- Boston, the home of Jerk food
- Goldeneye where Ian Fleming wrote all the James Bond novels
- A day visit to Beaches / Sandals
- Gentle rafting on the Rio Grande
- Visiting a local market
- Adventurous off-site hike to Kwaamen Falls and Black sand beach (1/2 day hike or 1/2 hour by boat)
- Learning to cook Jamaican Food
Green Castle and Robins Bay offer lots of fun activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Don't forget to bring Grandma and Grandpa as well!
Book Online Now
For a bespoke quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
Our wonderful Greencastle Estate.
WEDDINGS-We continue to attract couples wishing to "tie the knot" at our beautiful resort.
BIRDING:We are coming to the end of our busiest season so far.One group beat their record and saw 118 bird species.…